Live sections contain content that is automatically rendered from database content. These live sections exist:
- Choosing what goes into the report
- Design Review Label Section
- Down / Up-traces
- Items Derived From
- List of External References
- List of item references
- List of items
- Risk Analysis
- Table of items with fields
- Test Results
- Trace Matrix
Each live section (1) type defines what should be rendered, by defining
- the input which should be used (2), either all or some selected elements of some categories.
- how exactly it should be rendered (3), e.g. which level of detail or which properties and meta info should be used.
The result (4) will depend on these 3 parameters.